Had Postinor tablets after sex. Have cramps, abdominal pain and bleeding. Pregnancy chances?

please i took postinor one tablet twice after unprotected sex though he did not ejaculate inside of me now four days after taking the drug am feeling cramps and abdominal pains and also bleeding but not as much as my normal menstral flow. Please are their chances of getting pregnant because my period lasted from 1st- 6th of this month and on d 8th i had d sex and after having that i had a slight flow befor i took the drug and on the 13 i started feeling pains and bleeding. Please its my first time of using oral contraceptives am kind of scared. Thanks for yor reply in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013