Had Pinnacle hip prosthesis, continued pain on weight bearing while walking. Reasons ?

I had the Pinnacle hip prosthesis implanted in 2008. In 2010, the prosthesis was removed and a new stem, ball and liner were put in. I continue to have pain on weight bearing if I walk more than a block. I also would like to know the symptoms of metelosis. I have more intense symptoms of arthritis in my hands, feet , knees etc. Could that be caused by exposure to the prosthesis? The xrays and MRI I had done don t indicate that there is any loosening or other problems with the new prosthesis.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013