Had Picc line put for chemo treatment, developed sharp pain in middle of chest. X-ray and scans normal. Reason for pain?

I had a picc line put in three weeks ago for chemo treatment. Immediately following a had a sharp pain in the middle of my chest . Xrays,, scans and other tests identified no reason for the pain. Four different diagnoses for cause of the pain were provided by doctors. The pain persists and no one has provided an answer for relief. They don t seem interested in addressing the problem. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012