Had Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty. Taking Clopilet. Having mild stomach pain. Is it normal for this discomfort?

I had PTCA TO RCA in Oct 2012 from Apollo Chennai. I took Clopilet twice daily, Flavedon MR twice daily, Atorva statin 40 Once daily. From Jan 2013 I have been advised to take cloplet A 150 once daily, atorvastatin 20 once daily and Met XL 12.5 Once daily. But I have moderate stomach discomfort like nausea and mild stomach pain especially in the morning. My HR drops to around 50-55. My doctor says may be because of Met XL and I have discontinued it. Is it normal for this discomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013