Had PTB, Chest Xray shows suspicious densities in both lungs. What to expect?

Good day doc!i had my ptb last 2004,and i took my medication for 1 year afer that i took my xray again to see if my ptb will cured,my medication is successful....and now because of my 3 weeks coughing due to cold climate.w out consulting my doctor.i took my chess xray.and the result is suspesious densities both upper right and left lungs.what does it mean do i have my ptb again.because i sLeep well ,eat a lot.and strong....the only prob is my intermitent coughing.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013