Had PMS. Abdominal pain with hips and leg ache. Had severe dyskaryosis. Reason?

hi. on monday night i experience severe period type pains in my abdomen , back, hips and legs. My doctor said it might be a early miscarrage or an eptopic pregnancy.i am still not bleeding and am wondering if this is normal and if there is anything else it could be. I am also concerned as i have had severe dyskaryosis in the past and am a little bit late for my smear, the doctor wont do it now untill they determine what caused me so much pain.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Why dont you go and get done an Ultrasonography of abdomen especially lower abdomen.
Without sonography it is all speculations.
Then you can consult and discuss with your doctor.
Bleeding or not are not confirmatory for any diagnosis.
In doubt do reply