Had PID and laparoscopy. Nausea, tender breasts, cramps. Gastritis or pregnancy?

Hello, Ive had PID twice recently, and a laparoscopy a few months ago to remove some scar tissue. I was told my tubes were blocked. About 2 days after my period, I had a little pink on the tissue when I went to the bathroom. About 10 days after my period I was experiencing nausea, headaches and tender breasts. I went to my primary doctor, because my gynecologist was on vacation, and she informed me I have gastritis. The head aches are starting to fade, but I m still feeling slightly nauseas my breasts are still tender, I m tired all the time, and I m having cramps. Ishis the gastritis, pms symptoms, or pregnancy symptoms . I didn t think it would be possible to be pregnant after the PID and laparoscopy, because the doctors told me I would have a tough time conceiving. Could you please give me some insight as to what is going on with me? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013