Had PCOd. Took Deviry after unprotected sex. When can i go for pregnancy test?

Hello Doctor,
I am 25 year old married women with PCOD, hypothyroidism ( TSH is normal, taking 125 mcg of eltroxin tablet).
My last period was from 4-Mar to 8th. I had unprotected sex on 16th Mar ie 12th day of my cylce and my husband ejaculated inside. One week after this I took Deviry 10 mg for 5days ie till 29th mar.
Tested Negative for pregnancy on 8th april.
Spotted little bleeding on 12th for 1 day but it stopped after having unprotected sex, but this time my husband did not ejaculate fully.
Are there any chances for me to become pregnant? please advise me when I should go for a pregnancy test again. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013