Had PCOD. Took tarana pills to regularize periods. Trying to conceive. Missed period, not pregnant. Medicine effect?

In 2010 i was having complaint of PCOD variant. When i consulated gynic she advised me to take Tarana pills and i used it for 2 cycles and my irregular periods problem got solved and i stopped taking the medication . After that iam not having any problem of irregularity of periods. But now my husband and me willing to have a baby , but i missed my periods from march and iam not pregnent. I do the home tests but showing negative. Is that a problem with usage of tarana medicine. Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012