Had PCO and had surgery. Now in other ovary as well. Egg not maturing?

I am Parvathy , I had PCO and had surgenry on 2011 NOV.(for Right Overy)Key hole surgery. On Jan 2012 Folical study found Left overy also have PCO, there are 3 months taken medicine to supress egg. APRIL again checked and found there are multiple Folicle and and eggs are not maturing ( maximum size of folicle is 23 mm), Now I am taking OOSURE & CARVIFERT from last 3 months . My period are regular, No pain during Peroid . I wuld like to concieve . MY questin is , Egg not maturing is an sereous issue and how I can able to concieve ??
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012