Had Nutrilite Fiber for treatment of bleeding piles, constipated. Can I continue using it and use stool softener ?

I had Nutrilite Fiber for treatment of my bleeding piles,but after having 2 scoops once before lunch and once before dinner the next morning I had constipation while passing the stool though their was no bleeding unlike before..As I use to have stool softening medication to ease my constipations should I continue having the stool softener though I am having Nutrilite Fiber,and lessen the Scoops.?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013