Had Novasure preformed with a rectocele repair. Yellow discharge. Why?

Hello, I had Novasure preformed with a rectocele 1 repair on 14May. I have seen my GYN for a loosening of the stitches on 24 May and a follow up last week. I had light pink discharge to begin then clear until today. Now I have bright yellow mustard with lime colored discharge with a foul odor starting today. Since its late Friday night, do I go to the ED or wait for office hours Monday? I m a nurse and know this smell is not right. I also am using Witch Hazel wipes to apply lidocaine 5% every toileting. It still smells awful over the smell of the spearmint lidocaine.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012