Had Nova sure Endometrial Ablation, with cramping, heart burn tightness in pelvic area and indigestion. Am I pregnant?

Hello, I am 34 year mom of 2, 13 and 9. In April of 2008, I had the Novasure Endometrial Ablation , so next month it will have been 5 years since I have had a period. In January I had one day of cramping, in February 2 days of cramping, I just assumed things were going to start happening again. This has yet to be the case. Besides the cramping, for the last month I am getting up in the middle of the night to urinate, which hasn t happened before, I have had ice cream craving, and have gained 4lbs in one week. Also, I was up most of the night with heartburn and indigestion which were very common with my first 2 pregnancies. What really seem to throw me off guard was that as I was laying in bed I had a tightness in my lower pelvic area that I remember feeling once I started showing. Has this happened to anyone else, does it sound as though I maybe pregnant? With my other two I was still having periods and were able to tell, but without having one for so long, I m not sure what to think. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks L
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013