Had Nissen fundoplication for reflux, cough, phlegm in throat, heartburn. Will change of diet help?

I am a female 66 year old patient. 18 years ago I had a Nissan fundulapcation for reflux. For the last year I have been having trouble with a cough, spitting up clear phelm, especially for an hour to a hour and a half upon rising in the morning. I have no heart burn. Sometimes liquid backs up in my throat and I have to spit it out. I have been to a gastronolgist, ENT. Internaist, Pulmologist, and immunology. All of a sudden I'm told I don't have reflux, but silent reflux. I have changed my diet, No dairy, pop, etc, raised the head of my bed and still no help from anyone.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Sep 2013