Had Nexplanon inserted. Arm aches, stings. Why ?

Hey, I had Nexplanon inserted a few hours ago, and she warned me that it could bruise and be a little painful but right now, it stings a lot, and most of my arm aches a lot... I haven t taken the bandage off to have a look because she said I shouldn t take it off until tomorrow but I was just a little worried... it might be nothing but I thought I had better ask, just in case! Thanks for your time :)
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Hello.
The ache in the arn and stinging sensation is the local reaction to the implant. This will gradually subside over few weeks. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
drtayal72@gmail.com