Had Nexplanon implanted. Periods heavy, spotting, creamy discharge. Dizzy spells. Side effects of implant?

Hi, I m 19 years old and I ve had Nexplanon for about a month now. It made my period very heavy and last for about a week (usually only lasts 3-4 days) then I spotted for about 10 days. Now, there is this really light brown, almost creamy discharge coming out and I have no idea what it is or if I should see a doctor. Also, I ve been having dizzy spells and had a really scary one today, where I couldn t see much and fell over. They are becoming more frequent and are starting to worry me, I m not sure if that is connected to my Nexplanon implant
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
  Anonymous's Response
yes it is definitely related with ur Implant .just remove it and use another method of contraception.