Had Mortons neuroma removed. Soreness in the area. Suspecting fluid encapsulation in the area. X-rays normal. Suggestions?

I had a Mortons nueroma removed a over a year ago. Top of foot where they made incision has always been sore, but the last several months I can hardly walk because it hurts so bad. When I press down on the scar the pain is terrible. Went back to Dr. today & she said there could be some fluid encapsulated between the area where nueroma was removed. She took Xrays but nothing showed to be wrong. What this all about
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013