Had Mitral Valve Repair. Have a regurge. Developed AFab. Why is heart hurtful?

Thank you for reading this, one year ago I had a Mitral Valve Repair , Cleveland Clinic installed a composite ring. I still have regurge measuring around 2.0, I developed AFab and my heart hurts all the time. I stay light headed and I feel sometimes my awareness is affected. My energy level is non-existant at this point. I spent two hours trying to sleep because my heart was rocking and beating so fast during that time. Tonight I have a constant fullness feeling left of my Sternum and pain measuring around a 4. It seems no matter how many times I complain about something being wrong, Kaiser Permenante doctors due nothing to resolve this, I had a couple of TIA s first part of the year. My wife says he can hear my heart making a squeezing noise ? I feel it, but didn t know she could hear it. It s all wrong for me and now I find myself giving up.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012