Had Mirena replaced. Having period, not heavy. Pap smear shows low grade abnormalities. Cancer?

I have been using a Mirena now for almost 10 years... yes I replaced 5 years ago.... since i had the new one in 3 1/2 years ago.... I had the occasional period that last about 4 days this continued for about 3 months I was put on medication then my period stopped, stomach cramps , but the period it is not heavy.... is this normal....I have again started with a period again and no it is not heavy.....I had a recent pap smear (4 weeks ago)and they found Ihad low grade abnormalities ..... does this mean anything serious.... (like cancer )
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013