Had Mirena removed, taken Lorestin, missed periods, had unprotected sex, had brown spotting. Could I be pregnant?

i had my mirena removed feb 8. i believe it was a wednesday..i started taking lorestin bc pill that sunday without getting my period . i think i missed a pill the first week but made it up the next day taking two. the second week it happened again..also on the second week of the pill i had unprotected sex friday, saturday, and sunday. i missed my pill saturday and didnt take it till sunday.. 5 days later, on wednesday i had brownish spotting for a day.. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
May 2013
The possible causes for your brown spotting are:
-Inter-menstrual spotting as side effect of oc pills.
-As you missed the pill we cannot exclude the possibility of pregnancy.
So now,
If you don't want the pregnancy continue the pills as usual, and after completion of active pills, if you do not get withdrawal bleeding, better to go for pregnancy test once.