Had Mirena removed. Had unprotected sex. Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

had my mirena taken out on march 7th had unprotected sex the day before and everday since. The night of the 10th i unexpectedly was bleeding and a couple small clots. Woke up the next day with very little brown spotting that lasted two days now i have light pink discharge but in small amounts for two days along with nausea snd vomiting that comes out of no where,cramping, hot flashes, smell everything. Took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. In 2007 i got pregnant right after my mirena came out
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013