Had Mirena removed. Bloated stomach. Should I get any tests done?

Hi my name is Tracey and i am 45 ,i have just had a mareena removed as i was putting on too much weight now 93kg and my stomach has become extremely big and bloated as if i were 9 months pregnant. I have joined a gym in November 2012 and have been going everyday for 1 hour and no weight is coming off at all . is there anything you could recommend or any tests i should be requesting .I have had my thyroid checked last year and the doctor said it was fine . Kind regards Tracey
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013