Had Mirena coil fitted and having bleeding. Have headache, blood in stools and pain in both ovaries. Is it related to mirena?

Hi i had the mirena coil fitted on the 31st January,but i have been bleeding since the 7th Jan. I keep getting headaches , dizziness ,pain in both sides of my ovaries,I ve notice blood in my stools and clots coming out when i wee. The doctors couldn t locate the coil threads so now having a scan in a weeks time but im worried if i wait because of what s happening and the pain something serious could be wrong,shall i go to a&e?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013