Had Mirena coil fitted. Since then having bloating, hairloss, moodiness, tenderness in stomach, pain in leg. Advice?

Hello, I had the mirena coil fitted in January, 2012, After surgery to having a polyp removed, which was benign. I have suffered since from stomach bloating which is intermittent, hair loss , low mood, tenderness in stomach sometimes around overies area and sometimes location of uterus. Occasionally, sharp pain down left leg, although this has diminished recently. Any ad ice about having it removed, as I be re had these symptoms before it was fitted, just heavier periods, which I m putting down to the polyp. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer