Had MTP under medical supervision 3 months ago, regular periods since then, suddenly face got swollen. Side effect of MTP?

i used mtp kit 3 months back under a medical supervision..i got my menstual cycle on time on last two consecutive months.but in the meanwhile there were some health issues like i suffered from typhoid feaver after completing my first month of men s cycle nd yesterday suddenly my face got swellen,i want to know is this a cause of side effect of mtp ? or this is some thing else?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012