Had MTP at 20 weeks following isolated venriculormegaly. Roch test shows IGG positive. Affect future pregnancy?

My featus at 20 weeks was detected with isolated venriculormegaly...hence i had to go in for an MTP( medical termination). Post this a month and half later i was adivsed to go in for toch test... The roch test have shown negavtive Igm bt IGG positive.. following this i have gooten a titre which shws CMV-IGG reactive (554)..toxoplasma -igg serum -Reactive (19.6).. Kindly adivse any solution or medication and whehter this will have any impact on future pregancy if planned..
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012