Had MTP. Bleeding bit heavy, then normal. Process completed?

Am 30 year old woman and had taken first MTP pill on saturday 20th evening 9 pm and followed with (different type) 3 tablets on sunday morning 9 AM and 1 tablet in the evening 6 PM. Bleeding started around 11.30 AM on sunday and was like my normal first two days of flow with little thickened blood than usual.

Flow started to reduce from sunday evening itself and today (monday ) the flow reduced like my normal third day period flow.

Normally i have periods of three days with second day of flow only heavy and not used to having heavy flow during my normal periods time.The pregnancy was close to six weeks but the fetal pole was not seen and only the gestation was in uterus.

Please tell me if this is normal and whether the process would have been completed. My doctor had told to come to hospital only if bleeding is heavy and does not stop.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013