Had MRI scan done showing post-surgical changes and disc disease. What do they mean?

i had recently got a n MRI and my doctor didn t really explain anything to me it says L5- S1 postoperative changes related to fusion, laminectomy and discectomy are noted. Magnetic susceptibility artifacts from the fusion hardware limit detailed evaluation in this region. No significant ccentral canal stenosis is seen. There is slight Grade I L5-S1 anterolisthesis. Mild bilateral L5-S1 neural foraminal narrowing cannot be excluded. Enhancing epidural fibrosis is present. L4-L5 disc bulge and facet hypertrophy are noted with mild canal narrowing. There is suggestion of moderate bilateral neural foraminal narrowing; however, artifacts related to the adjacent fusion hardware limit evaluation. The appearence is not significantly changed compared to the prior MRI. Impression: postsurgical changes, degenerative changes and disc disease. i had a spinal fusion of my L5-S1 in 2009 but what does this all mean. is there something wrong with my back again
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013