Had MRI, focal degenerative disc disease, uncovertebral hypertrophy, foraminal narrowing, no cord signal alteration. What does this mean?

Hi, My MRI says: Focal degenerative disc disease at C3-4 and C5-6 with moderate central canal narrowing at C5-6. Significant right greater than left foraminal narrowing is noted at this level due to uncovertebral hypertrophy . There is right-sided foraminal narrowing at C3-3 with mild to moderate central canal stenosis . No cord signal alteration is seen. What does all this mean, and should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012