Had Lyme Disease, left eye cleansing required constantly, it itches all time. What can I do ?

I have had Lyme Disease since 2005. Most issues have resolved except for my left eye, which needs cleansing at least twice a day. I am constantly getting hair, globs of junk, and scabs out of my eye...sometimes from behind it. It itches all of the time and, in December of 2011, after a series of migraines, I lost the functional vision in the left eye after receiving a steroind-based injection in the ER. What can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013