Had Left SFA angioplasty under heavy sedation. Prescribed clopidogrel, aspirin. Is it safe?

Yesterday I had Left SFA Angioplasty , done under heavy sedation . My surgeon went in through my groin on the right. I was wondering if this is normal, to go in through the right to do the left, and would he have had to go through my heart? Also I was prescribed Clopidogrel 75mg and Aspirin 75mg, but I m on Tegretol, along with many other drugs for angina. epilepsy , and diabeties. Would I be safe taking all these things together? Thank you Sue
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013