Had LEEP done. Intercourse led to pain. Had blood discharge after emptying bladder. What now?

I had a LEEP done 7 months ago, and had been non sexually active until a month ago. During intercourse there was pain. After intercourse a few days later I started to have vaginal discharge , light/not cloudy yellow discharge, and it would leak out several times a day. It later became heavyier but then switched to a light blood discharge. At this time I had been on antibiotics , I am currently off of them now. For several weeks now I have had blood clots and bloody discharge after emptying my bladder and the feeling of a possible UTI (but that comes and go). I have had STD tests and everything was negative. What should I be concerned about at this point? ** I am deployed in Afghanistan, so the doctors here are not specialist, and havent given me much advice.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012