Had LAVH BSO. Taking Sotto Pelle estrogen and testosterone pellets. High testosterone levels. Should I stop medication?

My name is XXXXX. I am a 70 year old woman and in 2010, I had a LAVH BSO. I have been using bioidentical hormones for several years. The last three years I have been on an off of Sotto Pelle estrogen and testosterone pellets. Recently, I had a test done and my testosterone was 160. This is almost three times higher than the parimeters of the test. I have been having a few side effects. I may go back to the bioidentical cream from a compounding pharmacy. Do you think that 160 is too high? I am worried about getting more side effects when lowering my testosterone.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012