Had Knee surgery. Made scar tissues. Hips in pain. Possible osteoporosis?

i had Knee surgery in2009 October in fact, the Dr drilled holes behind knee cap to make scar tissue because add he said i have no cartlidge or anything i m rubbing bone to bone and he refused to Do knee because he said i was yep young and out would have to be replaced in yen years, i m more having pain again and in my other which he said would need the same thing....i recently changed Dr because now my hips are in pain she diff xrays that showed possible ostoperia sent me for a bone density test to ruled out osteoporosis from prednisone use died to copd .....i asked her to refer me to a ortho find out she only did it for the new knee, could it be osteoporosis especially when i wake in pain in the middle of night from sleeping on one side to long in hip area and femur, and same pain when i sit for to long but it also goes to knee pain and right got goes numb just after a few minutes of sitting our bending knee, the one that already had surgery
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012