Had Jaundice. Bilirubin and USG was normal. Cause and does once treated make me immune to it?

hi sir, i have recently recovered from jaundice, my bilirubin label was 5.0. Test reveals none of hepatitis A,B or C profile, also i don't drink alcohol nor tank any drugs.Hemogram and USG report was also normal. Can you tell me what could have caused that jaundice. Can eating excessive fatty and rich food cause jaundice. And just for knowledge can vitamin supplement kill hepatitis virus in liver? Can infection with hepatitis A virus once make someone immune to that virus for lifetime?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013