Had Implanon removed. No period. Trying for baby. Have itchy skin. Normal?

I had my implanon implant rod removed 3 months ago and have only had a very light period, and no period for 2 months. I have had all negative pregnancy tests . Me and my husband are trying for a baby and are feeling very impatient. Is this normal after the removal to not have a period for this amount of time? Also since the removal I have had really itchy skin, especially on my back and neck and keep breaking out in hives just wondered is this related? Have been to the doctor recently but they wasn t any help.would appreciate the advice.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013