Had Impetigo. Still have the breakouts. Using bactriban. What else can I use?

My daughter caught some sort of impetigo back in March 2012 and she is still have breakouts. I m not 100 percent sure what it could be, but I know that she caught it from a child that came to visit us from out of town. We have been using bactroban and that seems to work. I am just concerned because they seem to come up every couple of weeks or less since then. I have taken her to 6 different doctors and a dermatologist . They are red and look like bug bites. They get the red ring around them most of the time then fade away after about a week of using the antibiotic cream. Can you please help me???
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012