Had IVF, aborted. Why irregular period? Why did I mensurate twice?

Hello, I m 41 years old female. My menstrual cycle has been right on time for the past 5 months since I ve gone through IVF ended up in abortion . I have had irregular menstrual cycle for entire my life before that, but now I see it s been adjusted to 28 day cycle with PMS which I m not complain however I had spotting just before my ovulation date last month and now I m having period twice this month. I took ovulation test and the result was negative. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012