Had IUI transplantation, with two follicles, given an ovidac egg releasing injection. Possibilities to conceive both eggs?

Hi.. I am 28 years old & I was asked to come on saturday for my first IUI . I had a scan on wendsday(11th) day of my cycle & had two follicals on each right & left side. Right 2.02cm & left 1.81cm. I was asked to have ovidac egg releasing injection of 0000 yestday 8pm. What my question is, by tomorrow morning 8.00 ,will the both follicals release it s eggs? And how likely to conceive both eggs? What is the percentage of being pregnet with first IUI? I am really excited for tommorow..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013