Had IUI, tested positive, had bleeding then no fetal heartbeat, another scan shows 4 weeks, advised bedrest. Miscarriage ?

Helo sir my. Last period date was september 19 gone for IUI on the 17 th day I went for pregnancy test it showed positive went for an ultra sound on 21stt nov 3 sacs were seen but no yolk sac no fetal note no heartbeat two days after bleeding started so went for another ultra sound at a different place there it was seen two sacs yolk sac was seen but no fetal heart beat and gestational age is 4 weeks 5 days gave an injection and asked for bed rest today again I m bleeding can u reply what it is am I having a miscarriage
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012