Had IUI, taking Ecosprin. Brown discharge, cramps, negative HPT. Should I repeat HPT after some days?

Hi, I had an IUI on 13/08 and was advised to take Ecosprin 75mg daily and Naturogest twice daily (am/pm- vaginally) for 16 days. On 27/08 I had small brown discharge than on 28/08 again brown discharge with slight dark red blood. Since yesterday I m having slight red blood discharge which was accompanied with light stomach cramps yesterday. I did HPT today and the result was negative. Should I do the HPT again in next few days? Please advise!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012