Had IUI procedure, Taking Susten, UPT negative, stopped Susten. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, We have been trying to conceive for the past 3 years. Then finally we decided to go for treatment a few months back. Now this cycle I had clome 100, HUMOG & HCG injections and I had an IUI procedure done on 16 nov. (LMP- 7nov) As per my doctor s advice, after 15 days of susten200(per vagina ), i did a UPT at home. It turned out to be negative. My doc told me that if it turns out negative, I have to stop taking susten. That is, I stopped taking it on dec2. I haven t got my periods(till 5nov). Do u think i could be pregnant? Thank you for your time and i d be glad to get a reliable answer.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012