Had IUI, given HCG injection. Dizziness, white discharge after taking Susten. Why ?

Dear Doctor, I am 30yrs old .I had my IUI on 16thJan 2013 and was given HCG10,000- for rupture, I am on FolicAcid, aspirin ,Glycomet and Duphaston , ,i am taking Susten 200 for Vaginal insertion after IUI,but that was giving me diziness and also i was having a lot of thick white vaginal discharge ,should i take it orally for gud result? I had 2 miscarriages,one on my 7th week(2yrs bk) and the other was tubal pregnancy(last year jan),tuk methotraxate injections for clearing the pregnancy.this is my first IUI........hope this would work.. i want to know that susten is effective in pregnancy or not ?is there any side effects?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013