Had IUI, faint positive pregnancy test. Taken Duphaston. Why am I not getting my period?

i had IUI on 28 September. My pregnancy tests been always faint positives. My doctor told me to stop Duphaston so that i can get my period and try again. But its been a month and i still haven t got my period. the doctor ask me to take Duphaston for 3 more days and wait another two weeks to get my period. My tummy and breast been getting bigger. I m sure i have gain some weight. I don t really have many symptoms but tiredness and some times dizzy. I m very confused on why i m not getting my period and why is it still faint positives ?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012