Had IUI, bleeding, taken Trenexa, positive result of beta HCG and sonography. Am I pregnant?

My last periods was 10 Jul 2012. I had IUI on 25 Jul 2012. I missed my period in the month of Aug. But on 19th Aug I started bleeding . I took trenexa 500 as per doctors advice. For 4 days my bleeding continued. But as per Beta HCG and Sonography done on 14 Sep my results is positive. Beta HCG - 825 and sonography - 1 month 5 days. Doctor advised me to repeat sono after 10-15 days. But on 29th Sep I startedfbleeding once again. So I just want to clarify whether I am pregnant or not. If yes, is this pregnancy a good one or I have to abort it.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012