Had IUD taken. Why did I start to bleed? Why are there headaches?

I had my IUD taken on April the 20th.. On the 22nd i started bleeding , and this went on for about a week. Lately I ve had headaches that would last for days, i feel bloated, i ve using the bathroom alot (#1) and I ve been cramping like Im bout to start but i haven t. And im drinking rootbeer, which i never drink. I ve took 2 pregnancy test and both showed up negative. Is there anyway that u might know whats going on or some advise
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012