Had IUD removed, had an abortion, ovulation leads to pain, sex leads to pain. Why?

I am just trying to get some answers as to what is happening to my body. I am 24, 5 4, 115 pounds. I recently had my iud removed in September. Before the iud I had an abortion which was in Oct. 2010. Now everytime I am ovulating I get pains in both the left and right side of my abdomen . My abdomen just feels tender for three - four days and I get sharp pains during intercourse. My partner and I made the decision to have my iud removed because we would like to be pregnant, but no such luck so far. I have two kids already and never had a hard time getting pregnant with them. I am starting to think that either the abortion or iud had something to do with it, I never had these problems until then. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013