Had IUD copper contraceptive removed. Why am I suffering with cramps and fatigue with pelvic pain?

I had my iud copper contraceptive removed on the 5th of April and my period started on the 6th of April. But for month of May, my period started late on the 10th and lasted only for 3 days which is unusual because I used to have heavy period that lasts 5-6 days. In addition, from 10 days post period since removal of iud, I ve been experiencing serious abdominal cramps with with serious fatigue and pelvic pain and I though that I was pregnant. But HPK and blood test showed negative. Please I want to know what is happening to me because I am trying to conceive. I have never had a late period and I am not sure the lenght of my cycle now.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012