Had ICSI with 2 embryos, small cramps, brown spottings seen. Could be pregnant ?

Hi my wife had an ICSI with 2 first class embryos so the specialist said. The egg were got throug an egg donor. She has a lack of eggs . she is 37. The embryos were on day one the 6 of November 2012 and they have been inserted on November 8, 2012. The first one divided into 8 and the second into 10 as they were injected on this date. She began have small cramps ... And since Saturday 17, November she had some brown spottings... She went to the gynecologist not the specialist because he is in Spain... He gave her very bad hopes. The pregnancy blood test should occur tomorrow... What do you think..?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012