Had ICSI treatment previously. Currently having painful cramps, brown discharges. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello Drs. I had an icsi treatment last nov 11 and now im having very light bleeding ( once this morning and a few Brown discarriages today and yesterday)but my cramp is very painful. So i lay down to ease the pain but my concern is i have to take the pregnancy test on the 26 of nov. Can any one please tell me what is this cramp all about? And do i have à chance of getting pregnant? What should i do ? Thank u so much. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012